New Brunswick Home Economics Association (NBHEA) Scholarship
NB student members who have completed two years of a Home Economics / Family Studies degree program or one year once having completed a previous degree are eligible for this $1 500 scholarship.
Please note that only COMPLETE applications will be considered.
A personal letter to the Chair of the Scholarship Committee including:
- Why you think you deserve this scholarship,
- What motivated you to choose family studies,
- Your financial needs
- Potential future professional plans.
- A record of university marks for each year attended.
- The name, E-mail address and telephone number of two persons who could be contacted for references.
Your COMPLETE information must be sent to the registrar chair at the following e-mail address before the last working day of November: firstname.lastname@example.org