Scholarship of $ 1500 Application Form
Only New Brunswick students who have completed 2 years of a Home Economics / Family Studies degree program or 1 year once having completed a previous degree are eligible for this scholarship.
Please note that complete applications ONLY will be considered. The following items must be made available for evaluation before the last working day of October:
- personnal letter adding any details on your studies, training, financial needs as well as future professional plans. You are invited to explain why you think you deserve this scholarship.
- record of University marks for each year attended
- two reference letters, including at least one from a University professor. These reference letters should be sent directly to the scholarship chair including :
- relation with the applicant and the length of time known
- how the students 2 best qualities will help in their work as a Home Economist
- any reservation regarding this application
Those items must be mailed no later than the last working day of October to:
Chair, NBHEA Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 1607, Moncton, NB, E3C 9X
For additional information, please contact Karine Regnier at firstname.lastname@example.org