Helen Crocker Memorial Scholarship
NBHEA members applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria: 1) research contributing to the advancement of home economics, 2) study plan 3) professional involvement 4) cost 5) marks.
To be eligible a candidate must:
- Be a member in good standing of New Brunswick Home Economics Association
- Send a copy of the last official marks
- Ask thesis supervisor to send a letter to: Chair of the Scholarship Committee to confirm the applicant is continuing his or her studies
- Give an overview of cost for your studies
- Before the last working day of October, mail completed application form to :
Chair of NBHEA Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 1607, Moncton, NB E3C 9X4
Only completed applications will be evaluated by the Committee.